Skip to content
- Comes with 3 100 Micron Standard Extra Strong Flights
- Simon Whitlock (born 3 March 1969) is an Australian professional darts player who plays in Professional Darts Corporation tournaments, having also played in the British Darts Organisation between 2004-2009. He uses the nickname The Wizard for his matches. His walk-on music is "Down Under" by Men At Work.
- Whitlock's trademark in darts is his big finishing and superb checking out. In the 2010 Premier League, Whitlock had a 50% success rate in checking out, stretching 14 weeks.
- In 2012, Whitlock, together with the seven other players who competed in the Premier League, recorded a charity single with Chas Hodges and his band called 'Got My Tickets For The Darts' which was written by Chas. It was released on 18 May, the night after the play-offs at the O2 in London, where it was premiered. Proceeds from the single were donated to the Haven House Children's Hospice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.