Skip to content
- 1 Set of Winmau Michael van Gerwen 75 Micron Standard Strong flights (3 Total)
- This Dutch professional dart player became the youngest person to win a World Masters with a 2006 victory at age 17.
- In 2007, he defeated world number one Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor in straight sets in a brilliant run to the of the Masters of Darts tournament, where he went on to hit an incredible nine-dart finish against Raymond van Barneveld.
- His performances for the year were rewarded with three honours at the annual awards dinner as ‘Mighty Mike’ picked up the Fans Player of the Year, PDPA Players Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards.
- Following a sensational 2016, which saw van Gerwen take a record 25 titles, the world number one was crowned 2017 World Champion after a blistering campaign at Alexandra Palace. He averaged over 100 in every match on his way to glory, including a World Championship record average of over 114 in his semi-final win against van Barneveld.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.