Skip to content
- Comes with 3 100 Micron Strong flights.
- Scotland includes over 700 islands. These include groups called Orkney, Shetland and the Hebrides. The population of Scotland in 2011 was around 5.3 million. The capital of Scotland is Edinburgh while the largest city is Glasgow.
- The Flag of Scotland, called The Saltire or Saint Andrew's Cross, is a blue field with a white saltire. According to tradition, it represents Saint Andrew, who is supposed to have been crucified on a cross of that form (called a crux decussata) at Patras.
- Scotland is a part on the United Kingdom, along with England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- In 1872, Scotland played England in the first international game of football (soccer). The result was a 0-0 draw.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.