- Comes with 3 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- People in Japan believe that koi fish symbolizes wealth, prosperity, love, successful career and good fortune. Each variety is associated with one of those values.
- Koi fish have a typical life span ranging from 30 to 60 years. There are authenticated cases, however, in which koi have lived over 200 years.
- A legendary koi named Hanako lived to be the oldest koi of all recorded history. Hanako was hatched in 1751 and lived to the ripe old age of 226, passing away in 1977.
- Exactly how much Koi fish cost depends on a number of factors, including the size and the specific breed of the fish. A small, standard Koi fish costs as little as $4. Koi that are larger in size can cost up to $3,000. The best are breeder certified, meaning they have fairly stable bloodlines (genes) that offer some certainty of passing on their primary color characteristics. These fish can easily cost $10,000 and up.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.2 x 0.2 inches