- Comes with 3 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- In Japanese and Chinese culture, dragons are a sign of good fortune. Dragons are an important symbol in Chinese New Year celebrations. They are believed to bring good fortune and wealth.
- The word "dragon" comes from the Greek word "draconta," which means "to watch." The Greeks saw dragons as beasts that guarded valuable items. In fact, many cultures depict dragons as hoarding treasure.
- Dragons have never had a particular personality. This is unlike the unicorn, which is always known to be a majestic, peaceful creature. The dragon is sometimes regal and protective. Other times it's deadly and destructive.
- In many cultural stories, dragons exhibit features of other animals, like the head of elephants, claws of lions and beaks of predatory birds. Their body colors are widely different - red, blue, green, gold, but usually earth tones. In some cultures, the colors have specific meanings.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches