Skip to content
- Comes with 3 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- The club was formed in 1882 when boys from Hotspur Cricket Club formed Hotspur FC so that they could play a sport during the winter. The name was changed to Tottenham Hotspur in 1884 to avoid any confusion with another club, London Hotspur.
- The club’s home stadium, White Hart Lane, was originally a disused nursery. The landlord realised the increased revenues he could enjoy if Spurs played their matches behind his pub and the club moved in.
- The 10,000th Premier League goal was scored by Tottenham Hotspur’s Les Ferdinand in a 4-0 win against Fulham in December 2001.
- Spurs were the first team to ever win the UEFA Cup, which was established in 1971.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.