Skip to content
- 1 Set of Short Harrows Supergrip Shafts - Strong Polycarbonate Shafts. Includes machined rings. (3 Total)
- Length: 35mm; (does not include thread - 5mm) Thread: 2ba
- This 21st century nylon shaft features precision factory fitted, machined rings which, unlike traditional springs do not open when flights are fitted. This results in an incredible vice like grip.
- The fewest number of darts to throw a perfect game of 501 is nine. John Lowe first achieved this feat on television in the 1984 World Matchplay championships. He hit triple 20 six times in a row, followed by triple 17, triple 18 and double 18.
- The fewest number of darts needed to win 301 double-in and double-out is six. You can do this by hitting double 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 19 and double 12. Best of luck in achieving this feat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.