- Comes with 9 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- Not only did sharks first appear 400 million yeas ago, they are still here today. They have survived 5 massive planet extinction events. These extinction events killed most life on earth. The last one around 65 million yeas ago killed the dinosaurs. But not sharks. They were here to stay.
- Shark teeth are popular and often inexpensive beach souvenirs. Sharks shed their teeth constantly, and once one falls to the ocean floor, it's quickly covered with sand. It soaks up sediments like silica and calcite, which change the tooth's color from white to gray or brown.
- Some sharks have what is called a Nictitating membrane that closes to protect eye when she shark bites its prey.
- The prehistoric shark Megalodon probably grew to 60 feet (18 meters), and it's popularized today as the largest shark ever to exist. However, there was another plated fish called the Dunkleosteus, which, though not a shark, weighed in at around 4 tons. If they'd lived during the same era, Dunkleosteus could have proved to be a deadly match for the Megaladon.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.0 x 0.2 inches