- Comes with 3 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- Many think the social status of a jester was that of a traveling vagabond. In most cases, this was far from the truth. There were traveling jugglers, story tellers, and basic jesters. Think of them as the medieval version of "carnival workers". Cast aside by the norm, these were the thieving, mentally irregular, avoidable sorts of people.
- These, as stated, were not uniform in the world of jesters. Almost every noble employed a jester for his/her own entertainment throughout the medieval ages, with many having knowledge that no one else may have had; an extreme confidant of the utmost secrets.
- These motley dressed characters most times were employed directly by the king or ruling noble, to entertain and amuse as he saw fit. The jester would be a master in juggling, singing, dancing, acrobatic feats, mimicking, voice tricks (including some ventriloquism), all round joke telling, or any combination thereof.
- These men were masters in their respected skill of choice; mixing the skill into the general mockery or merry making.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.4 x 0.2 inches