- Dart Sharpener w/ Flight Holder on the back!
- Originally, patrons would throw steel-tipped darts in to circular blocks of elm, which the bar owners would have to soak over night to close the holes up.
- Later, dartboards were made of clay and finally cork. Of course, most dart boards in bars these days are plastic and keep score for you. Quite a progression from arrows and tree trunks.
- Modern flights are made from plastic, but they had originally been made of turkey feathers.
- The fewest number of darts to throw a perfect game of 501 is nine. John Lowe first achieved this feat on television in the 1984 World Matchplay championships. He hit triple 20 six times in a row, followed by triple 17, triple 18 and double 18.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches