- 1 Set of Tweenie Harrows Supergrip Shafts - Strong Polycarbonate Shafts. Includes machined rings. (3 Total)
- Length: 40mm; (does not include thread - 5mm) Thread: 2ba
- This 21st century nylon shaft features precision factory fitted, machined rings which, unlike traditional springs do not open when flights are fitted. This results in an incredible vice like grip.
- The fewest number of darts to throw a perfect game of 501 is nine. John Lowe first achieved this feat on television in the 1984 World Matchplay championships. He hit triple 20 six times in a row, followed by triple 17, triple 18 and double 18.
- The fewest number of darts needed to win 301 double-in and double-out is six. You can do this by hitting double 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 19 and double 12. Best of luck in achieving this feat.
Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.2 x 0.1 inches