- Comes with 9 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- Most spiders are harmless to humans but a few spider species, such as the black widow, can bite humans and inject venom. Deaths from spider bites are rare however.
- There are approximately 38,000 known species of spiders. Scientists believe there are probably as many more to be discovered. Spiders are found on every continent except Antarctica.
- An estimated 1 million spiders live in one acre of land. The number might be closer to 3 million in the tropics. It is estimated that a human is never more than 10 feet away from a spider-ever.
- Spiders are vital to a healthy ecosystem. They eat harmful insects, pollinate plants, and recycle dead animal and plants back into the earth. They are also a valuable food source for many small mammals, birds, and fish.
Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.5 x 0.0 inches