- Comes with 9 standard 100 Micron Extra Strong flights.
- Originally, patrons would throw steel-tipped darts in to circular blocks of elm, which the bar owners would have to soak over night to close the holes up.
- Later, dartboards were made of clay and finally cork. Of course, most dart boards in bars these days are plastic and keep score for you. Quite a progression from arrows and tree trunks.
- The fewest number of darts to throw a perfect game of 501 is nine. John Lowe first achieved this feat on television in the 1984 World Matchplay championships. He hit triple 20 six times in a row, followed by triple 17, triple 18 and double 18.
- The fewest number of darts needed to win 301 double-in and double-out is six. You can do this by hitting double 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 20, triple 19 and double 12. Best of luck in achieving this feat.
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.4 x 0.3 inches