- Comes with 9 Standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- Sure, their brains are small, accounting for just 0.9 percent of their body mass. But according to Psychology Today, "the brains of cats have an amazing surface folding and a structure that is about 90 percent similar to ours."
- According to a 2009 study, cats get what they want by mimicking babies crying. Cats in want of food will make an urgent cry or meowing sound in the 220 to 520-hertz frequency range while purring at a lower frequency. Babies also cry in this frequency range (usually between 300 and 600 hertz), and humans find it difficult to ignore.
- Cats are the most popular pet in the United States: There are 88 million pet cats and 74 million dogs.
- A cat ran for mayor of Mexico City in 2013.
Package Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches