Skip to content
- Comes with 9 Standard Strong Flights.
- The Celtic harp is a square harp traditional to Ireland and Scotland. It is known as cláirseach in Irish and clàrsach in Scottish Gaelic. In Ireland and Scotland, it was a wire-strung instrument requiring great skill and long practice to play, and was associated with the Gaelic ruling class.
- The harp is considered to be one of the world's oldest musical instruments. Ireland has included the harp as its national symbol since the 1200s.
- It dates back to around 3000 B.C. and was first depicted on the sides of ancient Egyptian tombs and in Mesopotamian culture.
- The popular Irish beer, Guinness, also features a harp as its symbol.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.