- Comes with 9 standard 75 Micron Strong flights.
- The flag of Great Britain, commonly known as the Union Jack or Union Flag, is a maritime flag of Great Britain that was used from 1606 to 1801. ... The flag consists of the red cross of Saint George, patron saint of England, superimposed on the Saltire of Saint Andrew, patron saint of Scotland.
- While pretty much everyone calls it the Union Jack, it's technically called the Union Flag unless it's being flown at sea. Well, this is the tradition anyway. Everyone calls it the Union Jack these days.
- There are still 23 countries around the world - many small territories or islands - that use some form of the Union Flag in their design. But there are big ones that still do like Australia and New Zealand.
- After much debate, in the 1960's, Canada decided to discard their 'Red Ensign' flag, which was never actually its 'official' flag and adopt the Maple Leaf as their national flag. There was a huge public debate but in the end, public support was behind adopted a new national symbol to represent the independence of Canada.
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 1.5 x 0.0 inches